BST Ends
The clocks changed this weekend and daddy explained to me that I was allowed to sleep for an extra hour. I got a little confused and woke up an hour early. As a reward for making extra time for mommy and daddy to do stuff they moved my cot into my own room.

I went to bed a little earlier than normal because I was very tired (but not as tired as they looked). I woke at 1:30 for a little snack then slept through till just gone 8. They both looked very pleased to see me in the morning and seemed full of bounce.

I went to bed a little earlier than normal because I was very tired (but not as tired as they looked). I woke at 1:30 for a little snack then slept through till just gone 8. They both looked very pleased to see me in the morning and seemed full of bounce.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home